As God's people we believe:
- The Bible to be God's inspired and infallible Word and the only rule for faith and practice.
- In the triune God who has revealed himself as one God in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That all people are sinners and cannot be restored to fellowship with God through any power of their own.
- That God in love sent his only Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross for our sins; that Jesus rose from the dead; that he is our intercessor with the Father; and, that he will return on the Last Day as the judge of all people.
- That God accepts all who repent of their sins, who believe that the redemptive work of Christ is the only basis for salvation, and to embrace Jesus Christ as Lord of their lives.
The historic creeds of the church and the three forms of unity of the Christian Reformed Church summarize our understanding and application of the Holy Scriptures.